Monday, October 10, 2011

DAY ONE- LEAVING THE DAILY GRIND BEHIND....

For the past 25 years, I have been telling myself -"One of these days I am going to drive the Baja California peninsula and make it a point to stop in its most ill-forgotten corners". Well, the day has come and off I go to rekindle with memories asscociated with the long journeys to central Mexico that my mother and father used to take all of us seven kids.  The plan is to visit those points that are hard to reach, with no commercial airline serving them and in the process catch fish, enjoy the people and food , make new friends and enjoy life!

Ricardo ( Not spelled "Richardo)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck and Good Fishing. Looking forward to the trip. Even if only electronically. Be safe and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete